- LAYOUT OF THE BOOK
- FRONT COVER
- “A.P.I.” should be in the same bold types as “I.C.P.”
- Instead of printing “under the auspices of the Association of Physicians of India” it should be “Academic wing of the Association of Physicians of India”.
- This should be in two points bigger than “Indian College of Physicians”.
- Only the Editor’s name should be printed on the cover
- No other name should be printed.
- SPINE OF THE BOOK
The following should appear from top to bottom
ICP Logo immediately below
Title of the book
Year of Publication.
They should be in the above order only
- FLY PAGE
If inserted, it should be left blank
- THIRD PAGE
It should be identical to the cover page.
Quotations may be inserted (if desired)
Names of the Associate / Assistant / Executive / Joint editors.
Sponsor's name (only if sole sponsor) at bottom of page
Indexing number should be printed
Private circulation – should not mention
- FOURTH PAGE
Editorial Board (members have to be API Members)
Price / Number
Published by / I.C.P. with address of API printed by with address
All the books in the series should have covers in the same colour as suggested by the Faculty Council.
- Funds to be raised by the editor of the monogram.
- Well-Known teachers and clinicians should be invited to contribute in the monograms.
- No advertisement of any pharmaceutical company despite their sponsorship.
- Completed in prescribed period
- The editor should inform the Faculty Council from time to time about the progress of the work.
- The foreword should be written by the Dean
- Monogram should be released during the Inaugural Function of APICON